Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh! that Sada.

Jaren came home today and said that he had a very bad day. When I asked why tears came and he said that there is this girl at school named Sada and she told him told that if he drank bath water that he would get tape worms. And that tape worms were these things that grow and grow in your stomach and grow as big as the whole school. He said he got so scared that he was crying at school. poor kid! I remember being scared of ear worms and thinking they were going to crawl in my ear and kill me. maybe it's a rite of passage? anyway, this is how sad he was after telling me the story.

2 comments:

Loralee said...

That photo makes me cry!!! I could kick that little Sada's rear end. This little boy deserves a cupcake (made with little to none bath water).

Marnie said...

I hate finding out that Chloe cryed at school. Chloe vs Zoey. BF "twins" that seem to hate each other. I get an ear full and even tears at least once a week, usualy more.
Give him a hug for me.