Sunday, March 21, 2010

it's time

Dear Lainey,

I thought I would take this opportunity to formally let you know that although I have let you sleep on my floor next to the bed for the last 6 months, your father and I are quite excited to regain our bedroom. You are very cute and hard to say no to when you tell me that you are so scared, that you want to snuggle, need a new diaper, or are hungry. That being said, dear, it's time for us both to move on and get some better sleep. Sweet dreams baby girl and we will see each other in the morning.

Love, Mom

p.s. Let's keep this between us, Daddy will give in every time.

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Pass the word on to Norah. She hogs the middle of our bed. OK I'll miss her, I'm the push over.

Marnie said...

PS. I will get the picture of the bunny, I promise.

Brittan said...

you can do it mom! i wish this had happened when i was there so i could have cuddled with her even more!