skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Possibly the cutest picture ever
Here is Lainers and her cousin Fae. Aren't they the cutest bathing beauties ever? These little stinkers took turns spraying each other with the hose. It was hilarious!!
1 comment:
Jenzette
said...
I miss them so much already. Glad I get to see Lainey once in a while.
October 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BLOG BACKGROUND
me and my hubby
Happy Family
Jare Bear
No. 1
Lainers
No. 2
Samantha Rae
No. 3
My Blog List
Deacons Mommy
Jones Family
Brittan Claire
Annie-mal's on Parade
Mother of Smelly Boys
Selling grapes...
Allen Sprouts
Loralee Lewis
The Lamborns
Florida Orlando Mission 2010-2013
Ryan and Scott and Deutschland
Bee Happy with Vitalistagirl
Jenzette's Journey
John and Bonnie + 2
Cake Wrecks
Do what now?
a work in progress
Welcome to the Rat Hole
Winderlove
Chicken Fried State
Powered by
Blogger
.
1 comment:
I miss them so much already. Glad I get to see Lainey once in a while.
Post a Comment