Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lainey's Cousin Camping Party!!



















My amazing cousin Loralee helped me tremendously and threw Lainey this beautiful party. Lainey picked the theme and we ran with it (and boy, did we run!) We made smores and ate hot dogs. The kids had a blast. I made them little backpacks out of bandanas for their compass, flashlight, and party favors. Loralee made Lainey personalized decorations that made it so cute. (It also made Lainey feel super special!) Kids love tents and flashlights!

3 comments:

Brittan said...

There are so many things I want to say, I don't even know where to begin!

First, this is the cutest party ever. Such a great idea and so well done. Props!

Second, Lainey is getting so big! I can't believe it. I am DYING to see her again soon and kiss her cheeks and cuddle her on the couch so she doesn't have to go to bed. Come to Texas! Please? I miss you guys so much.

Finally, what a beautiful family. I am blown away by how gorgeous every single one of those children is.

Ok, I have to stop now before my ovaries explode and/or I put two plane tickets to Salt Lake on my credit card.

Marnie said...

So cute, everything. I love the pictures.

Jenzette said...

Too cute! Looks like my kinda party!