
Lainey collected all of the tiny bulbs and cared for them all morning. She kept telling me that
they were so sad and crying for their momma. I told her she should put that back on the tree to
be with their mom. This was not the solution she wanted. She finally decided that their mother should care for them, the purple bulb, and their father, the huge blue sparkle bulb. I refuse to get the little ones on the top of tree no matter how loud they yell.
"take one of me and my ball family"
3 comments:
I love everything about this. Lainey's hair is getting super long. I love this kid. Can't wait to see you guys!
so sweet. lainey is adorable...wish my kids were little again....sigh...i wait impatiently for grandkids lol
Great blog! If you're at all interested in music, you can visit mine at http://notesdaily.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment