Friday, March 26, 2010

"Hurry and take the picture this stinks"

Jaren was able to make a habitat in school this week. In there habitat were three crickets. Sadly, one of the crickets died today. Her name was Billy. According to Jaren, Zach was jealous that Jack got the girl so he killed her. Maybe what I do for a living is starting to effect him. What's so sweet and even makes up for the "Sada situation" is that his friends made him sympathy cards expressing how sorry they were for his loss.
Anyway, I'm really excited to have these crickets. It reminds me of when I was younger and I would find dead crickets in my room that had escaped from my little brother's frog. It was awesome.

BTW, if you are having difficulty figuring out what the last picture is, (we did) it's a picture Jaren drew of dead Billy on a leaf in his journal.






2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the note that say's "Billy you were a relly good cricut."

Loralee said...

This post was the best post I've ever read. God bless Billy.