Sunday, November 29, 2009

oUt tAKes frOm The HArMon ChRistMas CaRD





Here are a few that didn't make the Christmas card but I though were cute. We were at the cabin for thanksgiving and thought it was a perfect backdrop for a Christmas jammie pic. Getting a picture of the two of them being cute at the same time is ALMOST impossible. Sherral thinks we just need several cameras going at once! And maybe I just need to hire a pro.

5 comments:

Loralee said...

These are adorable!!!! I am going to copy you and put up my outtakes on my blog too! But the problem is that I never actually got a good one. Make sure you send a card down here to Texas! I promise it will be front and center on the fridge!

Brittan said...

The first one kills me! Your children are too beautiful. We miss them so.

Marnie said...

What's wrong with the first one for a card?
Cute stuff.

Jake and Shell said...

Super cute Katie! I love the jukebox one - and I think crying/fighting Christmas pictures are the best!! :)

Andrea said...

such cute kids! I have such cute nieces and nephews. It's a Harmon thing I guess. We can't help ourselves :)